08 Feb Flexi Oven, a new flexible oven by Makor
Posted at 11:32h in News en
Flexible system of the drying level, it can be set level-by-level. flexibility in the management just like a real storage.
For flexible drying both of different drying time and for pieces of different height.
For flexible oven of small capability (just in-time) or combined oven-storage of big capability (high production and just in-time)
MODELS AND FUNCTIONING MODE
The tray moves with the pieces inside:
- total cover of the tray for quality finisning, glossy included.
- Possibility to select the dwelling time (even aifferent for every tray).
- Cycle time equal to 40 sec, that in the version vith 5.5m tray allows feeding in continuous up to 8 m/min.
- FIFO (like in the standard oven).
- At set time (every bar-tray is evacuated after the time set).
- Per order (independently for the entrance order, the trays of one order are off-loaded).
- These modes can be realized with any sequence.
- Possibility to remove/add by hand trays to manage the space dedicated to different thickness.
- Height from 4.2m (20 trays) to 6.5m (50 trays).
- Up to 3 unites in line.
- Tray length 3.6m or 5.5m
AIR FLOWS AND THERMO CONDITIONS
- Air intake from ambient or from one CTA (air treating unit).
- Air warmed by inner coils and available on every tray.
- Management from recipe to Nave, on every tray, laminar air or shill air (optional).
- Manual recirculation of emission air or by humidity control system (optional).